Elevator bucket belt
ACRO-PERDA manufactures and supplies rubber bucket belts for steel shot elevators in various sizes, thickness and features according to the requirements and demands of the work.
We manufacture our belts according to DIN 22102 conveyor belt standards:
- Types of textile: EP Polyester, Polyamide.
- Strength member or Carcass of one, two, three or more fabrics (breaking loads).
- Tear resistant, low stretch characteristics and resistance to abrasion of the cover.
- Diameter of drum recommended: 250 to 1250 mm, according to number of plies.
Quality and Properties of Elevator Belts:
- KG – fire retardant, oil resistant, antistatic and complies with ATEX standard.
- OR – highly resistant to oils.
- HEAT – highly resistant to abrasion and temperature (150 ºC).
- HI-HEAT – highly resistant to abrasion and high temperatures (200 ºC).
- Y – highly resistant to abrasion
If required, ACRO-PERDA can supply the belt with the buckets already mounted, as long as the weight of the assembled product is not a problem for later installation.
Don’t hesitate to request a free quote for one of our elevator bucket belts, indicating the reference number or the following details: development, width, thickness, no. of plies, bucket position, distance between buckets, distance and position of vertical and horizontal bucket holes, diameter of the elevator pulleys.