Wear-Resistant Cap Nut
Blind Nuts Wear Proof.:
Cap nut with a hexagonal head, made of wear-resistant cast materials.
ACRO-PERDA has over 35 years of experience manufacturing wear-resistant cap nuts. Having detected a high consumption of this spare part among our customers with hook cabinet and tunnel-type shot blasting machines, we began to manufacture our cap nut in a wear-resistant, high-strength and abrasion-resistant material.
The cap nut is made of a wear-resistant, cast alloy of iron, chrome (Cr) and nickel (Ni), which after heat treatment reaches a hardness of +/- 63 HRC. This hardness makes it highly resistant to abrasion and wear.
The cap nut is manufactured in the following sizes:
- M8, M10, M12 with a 35 mm hexagonal head..
- M14, M16 with a 37 mm hexagonal head.
- Other sizes can be manufactured on request.
- The cap nut can become a male nut by screwing on a hanger bolt of the required size.
Applications of the Wear-Resistant Cap Nut:
- Attaching anti-abrasion rubbers, cabinet wear plates and liners for the inside of cabinet or tunnel shot blasting machines, protecting the screws exposed to the steel shot.
- Attaching the liners screwed into the inside of cement mills, impact crushers and grinders, and linings for mixers.
- Attaching and screwing in place impact plates for ball and ball bearing mills.
- Screwing in place blades and subblades for buckets and mixers.
- Protecting screws in places that suffer wear due to contact with dust, soil, steel shot and any other type of abrasive material.
- Screwing in place of linings for mixers, mills and crushers.
Areas of Application:
- Quarries, cement plants, mines (Ball mills).
- Construction of conveyors.
- Machinery for mining and public works.
- Agricultural machinery.
- Earth moving equipment.
- Mechanical manipulation equipment.
- Conveyor belts.
- Public works.
- Hoppers, feeders, silos, belt conveyors.
- Aggregate plants.
- Mineral classification.
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metal foundries.
- Car industry.
- Shot blasting and painting.
- Surface treatment.
- Heat treatments.
- Terraces and floor surfaces.
One of the most important applications of the wear-resistant cap nut is in the cement plant, mining and quarry sector. The wear-resistant cap nut is used for attaching liners, protecting the screws inside the ball mills.
Ball mills are an efficient tool for re-pulverising and pulverising many materials into a fine powder.
Ball mills are used to grind many types of minerals and other materials and for selecting materials.
Ball mills are used extensively for cement, silicate products, new types of construction materials, fireproof materials, chemical fertilisers, black and non-ferrous metals, glass and ceramics, among others. Ball mills can grind minerals and other materials that can be broken down for wet and dry processes.
Types of ball mills:
- Dry ball mill.
- Grate discharge ball mill.
- Overflow ball mill.
- Coal mill.
- Ball bearing mill.
- Wet ball mill.
Would you like a quote for our cap nuts or wear-resistant nuts?
Please contact us and we can discuss all the advantages and savings that using cap nuts made of high-strength, wear-resistant materials can provide.